POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : xwing version 1.0 finished : Re: xwing version 1.0 finished Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: xwing version 1.0 finished
From: ryan constantine
Date: 10 Jul 2000 15:33:27
Message: <396A24AF.59A4CE0B@yahoo.com>
i've got that pic.  i know there are a lot of small details to finish
(that's why i'm taking a break from this model).  what you may not know
is that this model was made with the intension of making a completely
random fleet.  the number of stripes on the wings, the squad color and
the rest of the textures can be different from ship to ship.  by the
way, the full size xwing doesn't look the same as the model anyway!  so
if ilm can be inconsistent, so can i.:-)